Thursday night Spectro crowds?

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
On Thursday 11/13 MK has spectro and wishes. I'ts also going to be running that Saturday night. We are flying in that Thursday at 1pm. Should we go to MK after we check in (I figure we could be there about 3-in time for day parade) because the crowds will be lower than on Saturday or should we rest that night and go see spectro on Sat. (We have APs so we won't waste a park day)

I was originally planning to see Spectro (2 trips & have never seen it) on Saturday the 8th...

I just saw the addition of Tues the 11th and Thurs the 13th...

I will be planning for Thursday when I think the crowds will be MUCH LOWER than on a Saturday.

I am tickled pink about these additions, as I was really struggling with going to MK on a Saturday...I've heard so much about crowds there on a Saturday lately....blechh...

Can't guarantee any size crowd (of course) but last nights Spectro was empty. You could have walked right up 10 minutes before and got a front row spot on Main Street...And Frontierland was a ghost town. I would definetly try to see it Thursday over Saturday.

Okay, here's my dilemma. If we do the Thursday Spectro rather than the Saturday one, then we have to do the Sunday Fantasmic rather than the Thursday.

Would a Sunday night Fantasmic (on Soap weekend) be as crowded as a Saturday night Spectro? What about Fantasmic on a Friday?

All this park hopping planning has me going kooky! The last thing I want is to appear to be a maniac tour guide yelling at my troops to "go, go, go" as we hop about the world! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter