Thursdays in OCT 2024

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
What is going on in OCT 2024 on Thursdays? Is this a party night, Seems like every Thursday is going.

In addition to being suspected MNSSHP nights, Thursdays are 'overlap nights'. Long weekend stays meet 5 night, Sunday -Friday stays. Long weekend stays are probably especially popular during October due to the Food & Wine Festival

Thanks for the update. I guess Disney hasn't put out the MNSSHP schedule yet?

Thanks for the update. I guess Disney hasn't put out the MNSSHP schedule yet?
Correct. Most are just assuming that the patterns for 2024 will be the same as in prior years. In my experience, that's an assumption that is more likely to be correct than not. :)

One of those Thursdays is 10/31.

That's Halloween. There are Halloween activities at BoardWalk (as well as Yacht & Beach Club), so there's something special going on even if someone isn't going to MNSSHP.

Also there are Disney Road Races that weekend: the Wine & Dine 5k is Nov 1, the Wine & Dine 10K is Nov 2, and the Wine & Dine Half Marathon is Nov 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter