Ticket disappeared from MDE

OFF2NVRLAND

Mouseketeer
I haven’t been keeping up with everything during the shutdown. I got on MDE this morning to look around and noticed a water park ticket I had linked is gone. Has that happened to anyone else?

A lot of people have reported "disappearing" tickets. It seems to be a glitch. Try the website, try the app, try logging out and back in again. Try waiting a few days, and it should re-appear.

A lot of people have reported "disappearing" tickets. It seems to be a glitch. Try the website, try the app, try logging out and back in again. Try waiting a few days, and it should re-appear.
Good to know! I was hoping it wasn’t just me. Thanks!

My tickets and APs have been disappearing and reappearing randomly from the "Tickets and Memory maker" tab. They have disappeared and reappeared at least 3 times. It's a display glitch, but they are still there.

I had 3 4 day non-expiring tickets that I was trying to link to a park reservation for next week but the app would not permit it. While on the phone with the cast member they all the sudden were not there anymore, and was told they must have never existed. I was extremely upset because we had converted these so we could use them when things got better, but now theyre gone. The cast member told me there was nothing she could do about it.

I had 3 4 day non-expiring tickets that I was trying to link to a park reservation for next week but the app would not permit it. While on the phone with the cast member they all the sudden were not there anymore, and was told they must have never existed. I was extremely upset because we had converted these so we could use them when things got better, but now theyre gone. The cast member told me there was nothing she could do about it.
Oh no! I know I have my actual ticket around here somewhere 🤔 I would just have to go through all of them until I found the unused one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter