Ticket help: 3 days plus waterpark

aliceg

Earning My Ears
Please excuse if this is not the correct forum. I couldn't figure out where this question should go.

Last time we were at Disney was in 2014. We got the "... and more" ticket package (I think that's what it was called) with 2 park days plus two "more" experiences which we used for the 2 waterparks. We're going back to Disney this July, staying offsite, and I'm looking to buy the same tickets. It's either not a thing anymore, or I can't figure out what it's called. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thank you!

You have to add the Park Hopper Plus option to get the water parks & more.

They changed over this February ( I believe) we bought some of the last ones available through undercover tourist since we are only doing 6 days and wanted 3 parks/3 water parks but no hopper. The above poster is correct that you can get them still but must have hopper option as well. Have fun on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter