Ticket questions

Disney Debbie

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=blue>
How much are tickets to Disneyland Paris? Is there any where to get discounted tickets to Disneyland Paris?

I know I've read before that park hoppers for WDW also work at Disneyland California - is that the same for Paris? I'm guessing not - but thought I'd ask!

My DD is going to be in Germany for a month - leaving 6/28 - and they're also going to go to Paris. She'd really like to go to Disneyland but I don't know if she'll be able to manage it or not!

Hi there Disney Debbie!

DLP tickets are unfortunately notorious for not being discounted.

I can't say with 100% certainty but I would be extremely surprised if you could use WDW tickets to get into DLP :(

Sorry, not much help there I'm afraid!

I'm fairly sure that WDW tickets are not usable at DLP.
Never come across discounted tickets either, I'm afraid.

Reid

Find someone with a DLRP's anual pass. They can buy you a ticket with discount. Dream pass holders get 20% on daytickets, Fantasy pass holders get 10%. :teacher:

raptor1982 said:
Find someone with a DLRP's anual pass. They can buy you a ticket with discount. Dream pass holders get 20% on daytickets, Fantasy pass holders get 10%. :teacher:

:rotfl: Thanks for the tip - but I don't think I'm going to find anyone in Middle GA who has a DLRP annual pass! I guess I could tell Becca to have Philip ask his friends in Germany!

Thanks everyone - I figured there wasn't a chance but thought I'd see!

Butting in with a question along the same topic:

Is there a quicker/better way to buy tickets other than to queue at the gates? We did that last time and it took forever and it was only November - I hate to think what the queues will be like in July! I've heard you can buy them from the airport but don't fancy staggering off a long flight and trying to find the ticket counter. We are staying at the Movenpick hotel but I've booked it through the web (to save money - much cheaper!) so it's not a package - can you buy tickets from your hotel?

You can buy them on the web: www.disneylandparis.com
or from Disney Stores or by phone: 08705 030303 . If you order by phone or on the web your tickets will be sent to you by post ( +50p per ticket) - allow 10 days.

In France you can buy DLP tickets from the airport, Train & some metro stations near to DLp . You can also buy them from the tourist info in Paris. Your hotel may sell them too, ask!

If travelling by Euro star you can def buy them at AShford station so I'm sure the Waterloo terminal will have them too.

Thanks for the info. I'm reluctant to buy them via the website and have them sent to me just in case they don't arrive before we leave next month - when I requested a brochure it took about 6 weeks to get to me and arrived after our trip!

We do come in via CDG airport but after a 39 hour trip I don't think I will be in the mood to find a ticket counter - I will be heading straight for the hotel bed! I might email the hotel and ask them.

One last question (I promise!) - my friend in Holland says that she can't get park tickets. I'm assuming she means through the DLP website. Do they ever sell out??? I haven't bought them yet so am a bit worried. I've tried the DLP website yet again but have major problems with it not letting me go past the first menu. I'm thinking of calling them tonight.

I can't imagine tickets ever sell out. They'll be changing the website at the moment to put the new winter information on, as the new brochure is out next week, so maybe that's why there are problems getting on at the moment. It may be ok by Monday.

I just got off the phone to DLP and confirmed that I can buy the tickets at the gate and that it would be very rare for them to sell out (she said that it might only happen on Bastille Day). So now to email my friend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter