ticket specials & questions on saving $

gilbert's

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if there are any specials where you buy two adult tickets and get 1 kids ticket free. or buy an adult ticket and get a kids 1/2 price? help trying to save as much money as possible. There will be actually ffour adults and 1 child going on our trip and we are looking to save anyway we can. Does disney offer any ticket specials like these. Also, does anyone know about the 2 day ticket at Universal/IOA, adult and child?
helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I don't know anything about Universal tickets, but I can tell you that Disney tickets are never discounted by very much. I have never heard of a "buy one, get one free" type of deal on Disney tickets, except rarely for the water parks (and then usually just for Florida residents.)

You can check out Mouse Savers for the available ticket discounts here:

http://www.mousesavers.com/tickets.html

Mary
MouseSavers.com

There have been comercials on TV lately about a certain Florida scratch off lotto ticket that gives you a buy one get one deal at Universal or IOA I forget which one. So If you could get some tickets you could probably get a good deal. I haven't actually seen any so I don't know if it's a florida resident deal - but I saw the comercial in Orlando on normal TV so anyone including tourists would be able to see it and go buys tickets. Good luck.

I bought 2 day, 2 park passes in Feb at AAA for US/IOA. They cost $81 for adults and $67 for child. They were worth every penny.

We bought our tickets to the theme parks through floridatravelonline.com

The tickets came as promised, with a great discount, along with plenty of brochures and coupons.

I would use this company again as they are rated with the BBB in Orlando (I called to verify).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter