Ticket Upgrade

GoofieRuthie

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>If you see a sig
Where do I get our tickets upgraded?

We are arriving Saturday and leaving Thursday morning, with 4 day hoppers. We have decided to go on and hit the parks Saturday, since DLR will be open until midnight. It will be closing early for most of our stay. Can we wait until Wednesday to upgrade if we decide to? We really want to do some sightseeing in Hollywood and possibly LA, but I am only going to do that if we get to see and do all we want at DL. So, if we are satisfied with all we have seen by Wednesday, I won't bother upgrading and will go sightseeing. Thanks for any help!!

You can add a day (or more) onto your passes all the way up until the last day of your original passes. :) We upgraded our 5 day hoppers to AP's in Feb on the 5th day. We did it at the bank on Main Street after we went in. I believe you can do it on the outside of the park too at the ticket booths prior to entering if you'd like also.

If you are adding a day you'll want to go to the ticket booths out front. And, yes, you can wait until Wednesday. If you are upgrading to an a/p you'll want to do it at the "bank" on main street.

OK quick question.....I read somewhere that you can't upgrade your 5-day passes until the 5th day??? Is that true? We got 5-day passes as a gift and I was hoping to upgrade them after we use our early entry so we can also benefit from the annual pass discounts.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

You can upgrade them at any point during the trip, just not after the last day. So, you can't upgrade a 5 day hopper on day 6 or after you come home and decide you might want to go back. LOL Be sure you've used your EE and are past black out dates before you upgrade.

ok, that means I would have to upgrade on Tuesday, if we start using the hoppers on Saturday. Right? Thanks for all of the responses so far. This is our first time at DLR so I'm not sure about how things work yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter