• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticketing questions

CindyZMomof3

Mouseketeer
I am a bit confused on how some of the tickets work.

I am looking to be in the parks for 3 days. On my last day before my evening flight my plan was to hang out at the resort and/or resort hop. I've been looking into my different ticket options and I have to choose between 3 day UPH...Alamo 3 day park hopper plus...3 day park hopper (from a discounted ticket source) or 3 day park hopper PLUS (from same source about 20 more).

I was certainly thinking that I did not need to get the PLUS option because I really didn't have enough time to see the major parks let alone visit a water park. But...in doing some research...it seems that my PLUS option can be used on a day other than my 3 days at the MK, AK, MGM, EPCOT. Am I correct? So I would actually get 4 days of parks (as long as the 4th day was Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, PI, or WWof sports?)

So...if on the 4th day I wanted to go over to Typhoon Lagoon in the am instead of hanging out at the resort...then I could? Also...what if I only had the PLUS option left over on my ticket...would that expire?

Do you think that if I had a 5pm 6pm or 7pm flight out of orlando that I'd even have time to hit Typhoon lagoon? Thank you for all your advice.

~Cindy Z in CT

CindyZ,
You're correct that the "plus" option is separate from the other park features on your pass. A 3-day PHP will allow you to visit any of the 4 major parks (AK, EPCOT,MGM, and MK) on 3 separate days. The "plus" can be used to visit TL, BB, PI or WWoS once. That visit can occur on the same day that you go to a park or it can be on a totally separate day.

Neither the plus features or the park days ever expire on regular PHPs.

If your flight does not leave until 5 pm or later, you should have time to go to a water park and enjoy it before you need to hit the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter