Ticketless package to add dining plan question

Raimiette

Mouseketeer
Background: I have already purchased Disney tickets through the Canadian discount they had at the beginning of the year. I then went and booked 8 days at All-Star Sports for November next year. I have linked the tickets with my room only reservation in MDE. I'm now thinking I'd like to add the dining plan.

3 questions: 1. Can I book a "ticketless" package when I have tickets and they're are already linked in MDE?

2. Right now I've booked ASSports at rack rate. In the event Disney comes out with a room-only discount for my dates can I apply that to my reservation or would it now be under the normal package rules?

3. Would I be able to pay down my new package online? Or does it still work like a room only reservation where you have to call to pay down the balance?

Thanks!

1. Yes. Keep in mind, though, that your room only reservation will become a package and be under all package rules regarding deposits, payoff date, etc.
2. Yes. You *will* be under package rules regarding deposits/payoff dates, etc, but you can still apply any "room only" discounts that may come along.
3. Yes, you can pay the balance off online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter