Tickets disappeared from app

Same thing here, my scanned tickets (expiration January 2021, purchased from Undercover Tourist) aren't showing in the app anymore. Rescanning the tickets produces the message "The ticket or pass you entered has already been linked to your account."

My ticket I bought from Sam's Club isn't in the app anymore either. I haven't tried scanning it but I def haven't used it. If it doesn't reappear in a couple weeks I'll call.

Just checked, my ticket still there, bought direct through Disney, expiration date January 12 2022. I have version 6.3 of the AP on Android, updated August 10, if that makes a difference :confused3

So I made two seperate phone calls to Disney. They said my tickets show on their end. I've checked my ipad, iphone, my son's iphone and I can only see 2 of the 4 tickets. Disney tried deleting them and having me re-enter them - nothing. I have deleted the app, reinstalled, etc. Nothing. I have the hard copies but as any true Disney Fan, I'm worried that they will open Disneyland Reservation System and I won't be able to get reservations or have to spend 2 hours on hold. Sigh - oh well.

So I made two seperate phone calls to Disney. They said my tickets show on their end. I've checked my ipad, iphone, my son's iphone and I can only see 2 of the 4 tickets. Disney tried deleting them and having me re-enter them - nothing. I have deleted the app, reinstalled, etc. Nothing. I have the hard copies but as any true Disney Fan, I'm worried that they will open Disneyland Reservation System and I won't be able to get reservations or have to spend 2 hours on hold. Sigh - oh well.
I tried everything you mentioned, even created a new account and tried to scan them into that one, and nope, no luck. I have faith (even if it's just a tiny bit) that they'll get it fixed before reservations open🤞.

Mine are still missing, too. I am glad for this thread knowing that others are having the same problem and it's not just me. That's letting me relax a little and think it is probably something to do with updates or the new reservation system and not necessarily a problem with the tickets. I too have a tiny bit of faith it will be fixed before the reservation system opens. Double fingers crossed!! 🤞🤞

So my UCT tickets also have disappeared, like yours, and when I try to "re-add" them the app is telling me they're already there.

Is there a consensus on how we all hope to handle this, in light of the fact that they'll probably need to be visible in order for us to make park reservations when the time comes??

So my UCT tickets also have disappeared, like yours, and when I try to "re-add" them the app is telling me they're already there.

Is there a consensus on how we all hope to handle this, in light of the fact that they'll probably need to be visible in order for us to make park reservations when the time comes??
I think the more of us who call DL and report the problem, the better. Also, a very large part of me is curious to know if they'll tell you the same thing they told me. They initially told me it was a problem between their system and UT, but obviously it is more wide spread than that.

Has anyone with tickets expiring in 2022 had their tickets disappear? Or is it only happening to those of us with tickets expiring Jan 12, 2021?

I think the more of us who call DL and report the problem, the better. Also, a very large part of me is curious to know if they'll tell you the same thing they told me. They initially told me it was a problem between their system and UT, but obviously it is more wide spread than that.
I'm going to be sorry I even asked this question, but what number did you use for Disney IT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter