Tickets for next Moonlight Magic - any new ones?

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
Hello, are there any reports of additional tickets being released for the 12/4 Moonlight Magic event last night? Or at the gate? We will be there in 12/11 but don’t have any tickets. Just curious if there is still a chance.

All I report on what happened at WL. MS CM was handing out bands to people who didn't have their party present. A adult girl said that her member parents decided not to go and she was given a band without showing ID. I was handed three band. FYI, Disney wants all party bands on your right wrist, I didn't know and put ours on our left. Based on that you might have good luck getting an extra band.

:earsboy: Bill

All I report on what happened at WL. MS CM was handing out bands to people who didn't have their party present. A adult girl said that her member parents decided not to go and she was given a band without showing ID. I was handed three band. FYI, Disney wants all party bands on your right wrist, I didn't know and put ours on our left. Based on that you might have good luck getting an extra band.

When we checked in at Epcot they put the bands on our left wrist.

When we checked in at Epcot they put the bands on our left wrist.

Well we had a CM at moon light magic comment that we had them on the wrong wrist and at MVMCP they made a point to put them on our right wrist. Guess it depends on the CM.

Well we had a CM at moon light magic comment that we had them on the wrong wrist and at MVMCP they made a point to put them on our right wrist. Guess it depends on the CM.

MVMCP we also had them on the left wrist. Placed there by CM and nobody said anything. I'd say it just depends on the CM vs any real right or wrong. For the Moonlight Magic I even asked if it made a difference and they said no so I gave them my left wrist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!