1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
- Nov 18, 2001
1. Yes.I've done this a hundred times in the past, but with the new date based ticketing I have a question. I have a 1 day ticket for a particular date in August. I also have a 3 day PH for dates in November.
1. In the past I had to make sure the 1 day ticket would be taken off the MB tickets by going to guest services and asking them to prioritize the tickets.
2. Now that the tickets are dated, will they system automatically use my 1 day ticket on the August date without visiting Guest services?
I'm sorry, but you didn't offer any details.I think I understand the process correctly, but I wanted to ask for a little verification. We are doing a split stay next spring starting at the Beach Club with tickets and then moving over to Kidani to enjoy the resort amenities. Checking out of BC on Monday, but our tickets state they are good until Wednesday. So, we would be able to use them to go to the parks on Tuesday or Wednesday – correct?
Sorry! 3 night at BC with a 4 day ticket package. Tickets are good on arrival day. Checking out on Monday but the package says tickets good until Wednesday.I'm sorry, but you didn't offer any details.
How many "days" are your tickets?
On what date do you start using your tickets?
Are you buying your tickets "stand-alone" or are they part of your Beach Club reservation?
4-day tickets have a 7-day use or validity window.Sorry! 3 night at BC with a 4 day ticket package. Tickets are good on arrival day. Checking out on Monday but the package says tickets good until Wednesday.
1. Same price as on-line for a 1-day or 2-day ticket. There is an "up charge" buying from a ticket booth for 3-day or longer tickets.I'm sure the answer if here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it: need a 1 day park ticket, single park, next week for DGrD to add to the 2 days of Non Exp PH she has left to use on our 3 day trip.
1. If I buy a one day ticket on our way into Epcot on our first day, will the cost be the same that I would pay if I bought it online now?
2. If so, figured it's safer to make sure we make it to the gate to use the day and have them prioritize it before we enter. TIA!
You didn't say where you were staying, or how much you plan on spending for meals, or if you will be using a car, but over all...So we are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, planning to go in Nov for 5 night and wondering if AP is something one of should get? Is it worth it?
Staying at the Swan and Dolphin, for meals we will make decisions on the fly and grab whatever is in front of us in the park or the hotel restaurants in the morning for breakfast. Not renting a car, with little kids we do see us going back again specially before our little one turns 3 next year.You didn't say where you were staying, or how much you plan on spending for meals, or if you will be using a car, but over all...
If you are sure you won't be making an additional trip within the year following that trip, buying one (or more) AP doesn't sound like a potential "savings" situation to me.
OK. That indicates even fewer reasons to buy an AP for this trip.Staying at the Swan and Dolphin, for meals we will make decisions on the fly and grab whatever is in front of us in the park or the hotel restaurants in the morning for breakfast. Not renting a car, with little kids we do see us going back again specially before our little one turns 3 next year.
Since it looks like you bought tickets as part of your resort package, you could call Disney right now and upgrade your tickets and possibly make some more FP in (somewhat) advance.I have a bounce back free dining reservation on August 24 for 8 nights. We only got the 4 day park hopper ticket when we booked. We weren’t sure if we were going to have to shorten the trip. Now we are staying the whole 8 nights. Can someone please tell me what is the best way to upgrade the tickets to 8 day hopper tickets and what it would cost. There are 8 of us. Thank you.