I bought a AP, but haven't activated it yet. I plan on activating it when I get to the first park (EP). What do I tell them/show them so I don't get charged for parking that first visit?
Keep (and show) your parking receipt when you activate the AP.

I've done this a hundred times in the past, but with the new date based ticketing I have a question. I have a 1 day ticket for a particular date in August. I also have a 3 day PH for dates in November.
1. In the past I had to make sure the 1 day ticket would be taken off the MB tickets by going to guest services and asking them to prioritize the tickets.
2. Now that the tickets are dated, will they system automatically use my 1 day ticket on the August date without visiting Guest services?
1. Yes.
2. I would do that now, anyway.
It very likely would be just fine without doing anything,
but with the bizarrely glitch-prone MDX account, if you take a few minutes before going
to the park gate, you can just help things along a bit.

I think I understand the process correctly, but I wanted to ask for a little verification. We are doing a split stay next spring starting at the Beach Club with tickets and then moving over to Kidani to enjoy the resort amenities. Checking out of BC on Monday, but our tickets state they are good until Wednesday. So, we would be able to use them to go to the parks on Tuesday or Wednesday – correct?

I think I understand the process correctly, but I wanted to ask for a little verification. We are doing a split stay next spring starting at the Beach Club with tickets and then moving over to Kidani to enjoy the resort amenities. Checking out of BC on Monday, but our tickets state they are good until Wednesday. So, we would be able to use them to go to the parks on Tuesday or Wednesday – correct?
I'm sorry, but you didn't offer any details.

How many "days" are your tickets?
On what date do you start using your tickets?
Are you buying your tickets "stand-alone" or are they part of your Beach Club reservation?

Last edited:

I'm sorry, but you didn't offer any details.

How many "days" are your tickets?
On what date do you start using your tickets?
Are you buying your tickets "stand-alone" or are they part of your Beach Club reservation?

Sorry! 3 night at BC with a 4 day ticket package. Tickets are good on arrival day. Checking out on Monday but the package says tickets good until Wednesday.

When I look on MDE it says my AP is valid through Nov 3. That means I can use it to enter the park on the 3rd correct?

Sorry! 3 night at BC with a 4 day ticket package. Tickets are good on arrival day. Checking out on Monday but the package says tickets good until Wednesday.

4-day tickets have a 7-day use or validity window.

The math isn’t working in my head... you have 3 nights at BC checking out on Mon. - so do you check into BC on Fri (Fri/Sat/Sun nights)? But if your 4-day tickets start “on arrival day” which is Fri., then they should be valid until Thurs. (not Wed.). Something is off... I suggest you double-check your resort dates and number of days on the ticket.

Enjoy your vacation!

I'm sure the answer if here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it: need a 1 day park ticket, single park, next week for DGrD to add to the 2 days of Non Exp PH she has left to use on our 3 day trip. If I buy a one day ticket on our way into Epcot on our first day, will the cost be the same that I would pay if I bought it online now? If so, figured it's safer to make sure we make it to the gate to use the day and have them prioritize it before we enter. TIA!

I'm sure the answer if here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it: need a 1 day park ticket, single park, next week for DGrD to add to the 2 days of Non Exp PH she has left to use on our 3 day trip.

1. If I buy a one day ticket on our way into Epcot on our first day, will the cost be the same that I would pay if I bought it online now?
2. If so, figured it's safer to make sure we make it to the gate to use the day and have them prioritize it before we enter. TIA!
1. Same price as on-line for a 1-day or 2-day ticket. There is an "up charge" buying from a ticket booth for 3-day or longer tickets.
2. OK.

Dates please.

Last edited:
So we are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, planning to go in Nov for 5 night and wondering if AP is something one of should get? Is it worth it?

So we are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids, planning to go in Nov for 5 night and wondering if AP is something one of should get? Is it worth it?
You didn't say where you were staying, or how much you plan on spending for meals, or if you will be using a car, but over all...
If you are sure you won't be making an additional trip within the year following that trip, buying one (or more) AP doesn't sound like a potential "savings" situation to me.

You didn't say where you were staying, or how much you plan on spending for meals, or if you will be using a car, but over all...
If you are sure you won't be making an additional trip within the year following that trip, buying one (or more) AP doesn't sound like a potential "savings" situation to me.

Staying at the Swan and Dolphin, for meals we will make decisions on the fly and grab whatever is in front of us in the park or the hotel restaurants in the morning for breakfast. Not renting a car, with little kids we do see us going back again specially before our little one turns 3 next year.

Staying at the Swan and Dolphin, for meals we will make decisions on the fly and grab whatever is in front of us in the park or the hotel restaurants in the morning for breakfast. Not renting a car, with little kids we do see us going back again specially before our little one turns 3 next year.
OK. That indicates even fewer reasons to buy an AP for this trip.
Have fun!

I have a bounce back free dining reservation on August 24 for 8 nights. We only got the 4 day park hopper ticket when we booked. We weren’t sure if we were going to have to shorten the trip. Now we are staying the whole 8 nights. Can someone please tell me what is the best way to upgrade the tickets to 8 day hopper tickets and what it would cost. There are 8 of us. Thank you.

I have a bounce back free dining reservation on August 24 for 8 nights. We only got the 4 day park hopper ticket when we booked. We weren’t sure if we were going to have to shorten the trip. Now we are staying the whole 8 nights. Can someone please tell me what is the best way to upgrade the tickets to 8 day hopper tickets and what it would cost. There are 8 of us. Thank you.
Since it looks like you bought tickets as part of your resort package, you could call Disney right now and upgrade your tickets and possibly make some more FP in (somewhat) advance.
Or, you can upgrade after you arrive (same price, either way.)
The cost will be the difference between an 8-day Hopper and a 4-Day Hopper.
Just look up those prices on the DisneyWorld.com website.

Question about the new mid day magic ticket: if I purchase a 2 day ticket with start date of December 15 (last day available to purchase) can I use the 2 days on 12/16 and 12/17?

It says valid for 4 days and they do not have to be consecutive days but it does not state if you have to use it on the day you purchase it (which is probably most guests intent). I don’t want to go to the parks until 12/16 but This whole offer ends 12/15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!