I am a little confused about something. I have a resort / ticket package reservation in September, and meant to get a 7 day ticket but only have a 6 day. Will I be able to change that with new ticket sales being suspended?

I am a little confused about something. I have a resort / ticket package reservation in September, and meant to get a 7 day ticket but only have a 6 day.
1. Will I be able to change that
2. with new ticket sales being suspended?
1. That would be the normal practice.
Nobody knows anything for sure at this point.

2. I'd not worry about it right now.
Things have a way of changing all the time.

Open MDE and go to your tickets listing.
Click on the choice you want and make the change.
If the change choices are not shown, try using the App or the website.
I have gone to both the app and website. All it has for my tickets is reassign. I wanted to upgrade our tickets to 5 day tickets. We did buy them from undercover tourist and have them linked to MDE. I’m going to call after all the craziness passes with them reopening July 11th. Do you think I will have any problems since I bought the from undercover tourist?

For those of you out there with room only reservations that are concerned about Disney stopping ticket sales- I was able to buy tickets earlier today through UT and still link them to my MDE for my upcoming August room only reservation.

I have no idea if this means my reservation will be considered for the new reservation system, but I feel a little better than not having any tickets at all. I have a DVC rental reservation so I do not have the ability to cancel my trip if I can't get into the parks.

Quick ticket question. We have a trip from 9/23-10/6 that’s a full package (dining, tickets, and hotel). Our tickets are 10day tickets and on the site they say “Valid 10/6/20”. I’m worried that with the reservation system, we won’t be able to get reservations for parks “until” 10/6 then we need them from 9/23 to 10/6. Is this standard? For the tickets to say “valid” for the last day of your stay? Thanks!

I have gone to both the app and website. All it has for my tickets is reassign. I wanted to upgrade our tickets to 5 day tickets. We did buy them from undercover tourist and have them linked to MDE. I’m going to call after all the craziness passes with them reopening July 11th. Do you think I will have any problems since I bought the from undercover tourist?

You can not upgrade UT tickets via phone with Disney. I tried the other day and was told because I bought 3rd party I had to call them.

What I had to do through UT was order new ones..mine were etickets and then call back with my new order number, and they would process a refund for my other order,

They did say that if I wasn’t able to buy new without a refund first, they were currently giving 95% refund, Since this was only one ticket, I was able to and they are processing the refund on the first one.

You can not upgrade UT tickets via phone with Disney. I tried the other day and was told because I bought 3rd party I had to call them.

What I had to do through UT was order new ones..mine were etickets and then call back with my new order number, and they would process a refund for my other order,

They did say that if I wasn’t able to buy new without a refund first, they were currently giving 95% refund, Since this was only one ticket, I was able to and they are processing the refund on the first one.
Oh I have mailed tickets and they are linked to MDE.

anyone have luck with their Annual Pass expiration date getting adjusted yet now that parks have reopening dates? Can't get through on the line as of yet so just asking here!

No word on APs yet. If WDW follows Shanghai's lead, the APs may continued to be extended through the "advanced reservation" phase of opening.

I have a question I hope Robo or someone can help with. I re-booked my cancelled April Vacation using Dreams Unlimited. New Travel date is in September. She hooked me up with the hotel, tickets, memory maker and the free dining offer.

A few weeks later we decided to fly in earlier on the first day and I asked her to add 1 additional Park Hopper Day for each of us.

In the DU reservation site I can see where she has updated the number of PH tickets for each of us.

On MDE - it is still showing the old number of PH tickets. Its been weeks - with lots of re-logins.

Is this something that will finally update in MDE once Disney starts updating tickets and reservations again? Or do I need to keep asking my DU agent to fix this? Or do I need to call a Disney CM?

I thank you for your insight.
Piglet

Has anyone had their regular date based tickets extended yet?
For what dates? Earlier in the closure I believe the dates were extending as the impacted ticket date was reached, or near that time (maybe a week out). If your tickets are for late June/early July, I expect it may take a little time before the system gets to those.

For what dates? Earlier in the closure I believe the dates were extending as the impacted ticket date was reached, or near that time (maybe a week out). If your tickets are for late June/early July, I expect it may take a little time before the system gets to those.
Early July, they open half way between our ticket usage dates. Our situation sounds like it’s going to be complicated. :scared:

So your tickets start before July 11th and run until sometime after that date. Do you have a resort reservation and if so will that cancel (based on arrival date) or is it DVC? I'd give it a week or so and see if you can modify your tickets (assuming you still plan to go). Or just wait a bit for them to get extended automatically if you don't plan to go in July.

So your tickets start before July 11th and run until sometime after that date. Do you have a resort reservation and if so will that cancel (based on arrival date) or is it DVC? I'd give it a week or so and see if you can modify your tickets (assuming you still plan to go). Or just wait a bit for them to get extended automatically if you don't plan to go in July.
Yep tickets begin 7/8, and my non dvc resort starts 7/7, tickets expire 7/14. Haven't called yet as I'm sure they will not know the answer to this. :crazy2: We are considering modifying for 7/11-7/19 if they allow us , or just flat out move to August.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!