I do not believe anybody is selling tickeys at this point. Your best bet, if ticket sales don’t resume sooner, is to ask at the time you are required to confirm your reservation. But i would hope ticket sales have resumed before then.
Yeah I tried looking around and could not find them anywhere. Well legit sites anyway. Did not try Craigslist. lol

I have a DVC stay July 17-19 and a 1 night stay 7/19-7/20 at CBR. I did not originally purchase tickets because I was waiting to see what was going to happen. The announcement was made on May 28th, I purchased 2 day non-hopper date specific tickets through UT on 5/29 and linked them to MDE. My tickets still show at expiration date of 07/20/20. From my understanding I thought these tickets would qualify for the extension until 2021. We are still going 07/17-07/20 but my concern is if we don't get a park reservation these tickets will expire. I have not received the email from Disney confirming our on-site reservation with tickets. The only emails I have received are the ones canceling our dining reservations. Anyone else in a similar situation or have any thoughts?

We are still going 07/17-07/20 but my concern is if we don't get a park reservation these tickets will expire.
That would not be an issue of "losing your money," even if (IF) they did expire.
Even expired tickets retain their original "Disney value" at the time they were issued.

That would not be an issue of "losing your money," even if (IF) they did expire.
Even expired tickets retain their original "Disney value" at the time they were issued.
Thanks Robo! I would like to see them extended until 2021 but it is good to know they will retain their original Disney value if unused in July.

Good day to all. We just renewed our DVC Gold annual passes for the first time, I have each one already linked, (says renewal certificate), do we still need to visit will call or will our current passholder cards work?

Good day to all. We just renewed our DVC Gold annual passes for the first time, I have each one already linked, (says renewal certificate), do we still need to visit will call or will our current passholder cards work?
Everyone age 18 and older needs to visit GR to activate their renewal AP, bringing photo IDs showing same address as the DVC owner.

I need to admit - I don’t know whether kids under 18 need to be present too! I think they do, although they definitely do not need photo ID.
Guests under 18 are not required to be present unless WDW decides to use "photo ID" for future APs.
(That's not very likely.)

In December I booked our AKL November trip but was holding off on buying tickets until I heard more information about MVMCP.
It looks like some sites are still selling tickets, ParkSavers and Boardwalk Ticketing for example. Does anyone know if this is legit? I have used them before but since tickets are not actually on sale through Disney I am a bit iffy on going trough with the purchase.

ParkSavers and Boardwalk Ticketing for example. Does anyone know if this is legit?
ParkSavers and Boardwalk Ticketing are legitimate authorized WDW ticket resellers.
The real question is...
Will having tickets (purchased anywhere) guarantee that you can get "reservations" to enter
a given WDW park on a given date?
That remains to be seen.

Last edited:
In December I booked our AKL November trip but was holding off on buying tickets until I heard more information about MVMCP.
It looks like some sites are still selling tickets, ParkSavers and Boardwalk Ticketing for example. Does anyone know if this is legit? I have used them before but since tickets are not actually on sale through Disney I am a bit iffy on going trough with the purchase.
I tried to buy from ParkSavers last week. I got an email a few hours after I placed the order that sales were paused, but as soon as they were available my order would be processed immediately.

The ticketing system is down for maintenance. Wholesalers still have to issue the tickets through it, so there's no way any could be selling them until it's back up. There isn't a separate inventory or system they use.

I have Canadian Rate Flexible Date tickets, which I bought with air miles back in December 2019. I know the current expiration is December 31, 2020. I keep seeing people saying their date-specific tickets are now good until September 2021. I assume mine I can use whenever I want after the expiry since they are flexible-date tickets?

I have Canadian Rate Flexible Date tickets, which I bought with air miles back in December 2019. I know the current expiration is December 31, 2020. I keep seeing people saying their date-specific tickets are now good until September 2021. I assume mine I can use whenever I want after the expiry since they are flexible-date tickets?
WDW hasn't indicated an extension on Flexible date tickets yet. Hopefully that will be answered within a few weeks, but since none of them expire for at least 6 months yet, it likely isn't a top priority right now as WDW tries to get the parks and resorts open this summer.

So if we have a 9-day ticket and aren't able to get 9 days of park reservations, will we get a portion of a refund or a full refund if we are unable to get any park reservations?

It hasn’t been officially announced, but I do know one plan that was originally shared by a source was yes, that is what would happen.

But, as with all things right now, everything is subject to change and is considered speculation until announced.

My thing is this... if I have a 9 day park ticket (which I do) and I can only get 6 days of reservations and they refund me for 3 days....big deal, what is that $50/60, after you spend hundreds for the tickets in the first place and thousands on a trip, what is $50/60? seriously? I know we don’t have all the answers but this is my fear! I have rented points and if We decide to not go We are out that money, can’t be extended or moved, so I will just be glad to have all the answers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!