Tickets prior to check in

CanadianD

Earning My Ears
Hello looking for some advice here.

I booked 7 nights at the Polynesian and 6 days of theme park tickets. However although I only check into the Polynesian on the Sunday we will be arriving in Orlando on the Friday before and we would like to go to the theme park that day. Since I am a Canadian resident so I will not receive my magic bands by mail. Can I go to the parks without a magic band and just get my ticket for that day at the park?

Hello looking for some advice here.

I booked 7 nights at the Polynesian and 6 days of theme park tickets. However although I only check into the Polynesian on the Sunday we will be arriving in Orlando on the Friday before and we would like to go to the theme park that day. Since I am a Canadian resident so I will not receive my magic bands by mail. Can I go to the parks without a magic band and just get my ticket for that day at the park?
Your tickets will be linked to a magic band if you set up an online disney account. My suggestion would be to contact resort to see about picking them up on the Friday

I think this depends on your ticket dates. With the date based ticket system I don’t think you can start your ticket earlier than the first day of the ticket.

If the start date of your ticket is before your check in date you should be able to pick up plastic ticket cards at guest services when you arrive at the park the first day you want to go. Then when you check into your hotel you can pick up your magic bands. Both the plastic ticket and the magic bands are just “keys” to your MDE account which holds your ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!