• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

tickets

luv2vacation

Mouseketeer
I have lots of tickets from other trips. When I combine them together it equals to be 5 day park hopper tickets and 2 or 3 option for each member of my family. ( 2 adults and 2 children). My question, Can I combine these and have them make one ticket with 5 day 2 options for us. It would be easier to carry around 4 tickets then 15 tickets. Does anyone know? Thanks for your help.

Nope ... you cannot combine past tickets and ask for one current hopper. Ticket exchanges can only be made if you're putting a current ticket towards the price of a new one, and even then, it's on a one-to-one trade. The only exception might be if you have really old tickets that don't go through the current turnstiles. Then you might be able to make a case for trading them in for current ticket media. But since all of your tickets most likely will work in current turnstiles, there's no reason for Disney to "change" them for you.

However, if you're staying on property, you might want to ask when you check in. It never hurts to ask.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter