tiffany limo arpt/universal/WDW/arpt?

joloco

Mouseketeer
debating between limo and car rental for family of five for week.
Does anyone know about what it would cost airport to HRH w/ grocery stop, HRH to Poly, and Poly back to airport. We've always had a car rental, but its sooo much money. It's nice if we want to go to downtown disney or make a grocery run mid-week, but I don't know if it's worth it. I would love not to have to read a map!! ( except for at the parks) :cool: thanks

My 2DS and I did this with Tiffany last year and towncar was $110
but we were at the ASSP not a MK resort, so it would be a little bit more I would think.

I just called yesterday to get a price for the rental. My DH,daugher and myself are going in July. To pick the three of us up and one trip to Publix and back at end of trip is $80.00
Was also told I could make all reservations on their website for convenience.
MJ

We did the exact same thing in December - Airport to HRH, HRH to Poly, Poly to airport (except no grocery stops, but that's included anyway) and it was also $110.

why am i getting such a different price then? I know she asked how many in our party,but i did not think that mattered. Should i check into this again you think?
thanks!

MJ
my first trip to WDW and 1st time flying in July

I called today and was quoted $125.00 plus gratuity for a van including one grocery stop. Thanks, I think this is what we are going to do.

DisneyinJuly,
$80 is correct for your trip which, if I understand correctly is from the airport to your resort and back to the airport. We've also done that a couple of times.

What Joloco is talking about is a 3-leg trip which is why it costs more (airport to Universal to Disney to airport).

The reason they need to know how many are in your party is to know what type of car you'll need. We also have 5 in our family (3 teens) and were able to squeeze into the towncar, instead of the van (actually it wasn't bad at all!) LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter