Tim Hortons near Disney?

as transplanted Canadians living in the states my dh and I have been dying for TH coffee for 5 years now! everytime we go home to visit we stock up! I thought now that Wendys bought TH we would get more down here but we live in the West and if you ask someone at wendys you get this look that I assume means " HUH?" I guess that means no TH for me! Oh well were going home before we go to WDW so we'll be able to stock up again!

BTW I have to vote for TH donut holes! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I tried a Krispy Kreme whipped cream filled donut last week in Orlando. It was still slightly warm and just melted in my mouth. Yummmmmmmmm!! I plan on buying a whole box the next time I see a KK donut shop! :D

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01

The donut sounds good. Dunkin Donuts used to have something like that decades ago, but haven't seen them in years - even at Dunkin Donuts. Chocolate cream filled was my fav

How is the coffee at Krispy Kreme?

Sharmaine: I asked Dh about the coffee and he said it wasn't any better than TH's, maybe even a bit less. I'm not a coffee drinker. My kids had the devil's chocolate donut which they said was good. I only remember there also being chocolate glazed and glazed, but there were some others. I'm looking forward to another creme filled, next trip!! :D

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter