Tim Tracker advised not to take selfies with guests at Magic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still the best Disney park channel on YouTube. Everyone else is extremely cringe or extremely 90s with production. I do not count DIS Unplugged or DFB content as neither do park content and instead are a talk show and "top 10" channels. Dis Unplugged is the best Disney YouTube channel out there right now without question.

Best live stream goes to ResortTV1 simply because its predictable and there isn't much for options.

In the end treat any "personal" aspects on YouTube as simply inflated stories. It's no different than watching football on Sunday to hearing years later they were a complete dick to everyone in the locker room. Heck I like to watch Pete but his meltdowns don't exactly spell average Joe either.

If you have someone you think provides better in park content let me know I haven't come across anyone especially with how often content comes and well rounded t.

My issue is that from the get-go Tim and Jenn never really seemed to be true "Disney fans". I always thought they were better suited for what Universal offers.

If you go back to their earlier videos they did a lot of things that Disney would frown upon.

Tim and Jenn aren't stupid, they saw that Disney videos got the most clicks/interaction so that's what they concentrated on, and it paid off. They get to be on the "Media List" despite being constantly wrong about things, and having little idea of the coming and goings of the parks. Then again, the Disney Parks Mom Blog is directly sponsored by Disney and some of the tips/advice they offer is just straight comical. Just look at the hosted debacle from when Toy Story Land first opened and they had their own "Preview".

The issue with them, and all the Media invites they get is that it's hard to say something negative when someone else is footing the bill. I'd be more appreciative of someones insight if they went back on their own dime, and did the same things and figure out if it was truly worth it. Would the Trackers really love the Halloween Party as much as they did, if they had to camp out for a fireworks spot, or a parade spot, thus eating up precious party time? Odds are most likely not.

They are still the best Disney park channel on YouTube. Everyone else is extremely cringe or extremely 90s with production. I do not count DIS Unplugged or DFB content as neither do park content and instead are a talk show and "top 10" channels. Dis Unplugged is the best Disney YouTube channel out there right now without question.

If you have someone you think provides better in park content let me know I haven't come across anyone especially with how often content comes and well rounded t.

First, great last name.
Second, do you want the vlogs the disunplugged does? They do have a lot of in-park content, but it's not during their normal tuesday show.

While I support Tim and Jenn, having a makeshift meet and greet is a bit weird
That's what was being discussed - without being there, so can't, of course, be totally sure - it was not THEM that "held the makeshift meet and greet". Fans and people in the park saw them during the party, and started forming their own "meet and greet line". Then they had to either go with it, or perhaps look "mean, arrogant, and snooty" for turning people away. You know how mean girl the internet is - nobody can ever do anything right, everybody has haters, etc. It's a no win situation, and I actually admire those that subject themselves to it on a regular basis! Look at the vitriol here from some (although - as always - I appreciate other points of view from mine if rationally and courteously presented, and certainly support the right to do so!), since this same couple and subject has been discussed here several times before, with the same result.

I say (and practice what I preach) watch who you want to watch, for what content you want to get out of it it. There's surely enough personalities and varieties for most. And if not - maybe start your own channel! Enjoy, and consume (or NOT!) all for what it is, or is not.

Last edited:
Our whole family watches the Tracker’s videos. I like them just because they’re putting good vibes and positivity out into the universe.

We saw them this summer at Big Fire in City Walk walking to their table for dinner. It was a trip to see them in person. In the right situation I might ask for a selfie but in this case we just said “hey”. They seemed really nice.

Last edited:
Our whole family watches the Tracker’s videos. I like them just because they’re putting positive vibes and positivity out into the universe.

We saw them this summer at Big Fire in City Walk walking to their table for dinner. It was a trip to see them in person. In the right situation I might ask for a selfie but in this case we just said “hey”. They seemed really nice.

They are nice. If you put out a video every single day of your life chances are you might slip up here and there

I assume when @SorcererHeidi wrote " Look at the vitriol here from some" she meant me. funny!! Except for the Skitty Skitty Bang Bang!! videos and the old videos where they were out partying and drove home. (.all while filming) that I am certain have been deleted off of the internet by now. Everything I posted should still be out there for anyone to check.
It's so funny that you guys so much want to believe that these people are who you want them to be.

I base my opinion of the Trackers based on their current videos. People can change and mature over time. I've been watching their videos for a number of years and I see no evidence of the past behavior that some people have posted. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it's certainly not who they are now.

Last edited:
A few years ago I would have said that I was a fan of Tim and Jenn also. Then they announced that Jenn was pregnant and my mind immediately went back to when Jenn with tears in her eyes told everyone during the question and answer video that she couldn't have children, or when she was in the car at Target saying that she was having panic attacks but other times seems perfectly comfortable having photos with random fans. Something seemed off. Like when Tim said that during 911 he was at college and the classes were cancelled but in another video he answered the question why he wasn't a teacher was because he never went to college.( What?) When they made the Skitty Skitty Bang Bang! videos and pretended to kill each other. ( weird!) Also the ones where they are drinking heavily and then drove home, or when they tearfully told the story about their awful neighbors stealing water and that is why they had to move..then it came out that they had already moved before that had even happened. Or when Jenn crying saying that mean people were harassing them at their home even though the harassers would have had to get through two gates to get into the subdivision where they currently live.
That is not even all of the random things you notice after following them for awhile. They seem to love drama and the sympathy their fans feel for them with their stories.

Are you seriously suggesting that they faked their infertility issues? Seriously?

And as someone with severe social anxiety, I can assure you there are times it is better and other times I just put on the happy face and get through as best I can. You have no idea what someone is going through based on a few clips in a video.

I am so glad I’m not out there and judged and nit picked to death for everything I do and say.

Last edited:
Again, I think the first party created a unique situation where A. People knew they were in the park. B. They were “sitting ducks” while waiting for fireworks, parades and such to start to film them. Typically, they could smile, wave and just move along and naturally disperse any congregating by fans. They needed the footage, they couldn’t just leave the area and they were outnumbered by people forming an impromptu line. Hopefully, Disney realized there wasn’t much they could do in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!