Time Share Discount Tickets

Stacied68

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are coming to Disney in June. I am an annual passholder, but my husband is not. I saw an ad for discount tickets. We realize that to get these tickets we need to listed to a time share presentation. Is this legit? Do you actually get the tickets?

TIA

My husband and I are coming to Disney in June. I am an annual passholder, but my husband is not. I saw an ad for discount tickets. We realize that to get these tickets we need to listed to a time share presentation. Is this legit? Do you actually get the tickets?

TIA

Google the company and look for reviews. If I were you, I would stick to discounted ticket brokers "approved" by Disney. Undercover Tourists, Sam's Club, etc.

Normally the sales presentations are long and high pressure and put a sour taste in most people's mouths. Many still do these for the freebies. Enough buy overpriced timeshares that the freebies continue to be offered to attract people to attend. // Not something I would do, but yes freebies are offered for sitting thru these presentations and sales pitches which I usually think run about three hours from what I have read.

Yes you get them, it took us half a day ( suppose to be 90 mins) best advice dont talk dont give up much info on your self

We did one with Bluegreen. It was pretty painless. We sat through a 45 minutes group sales pitch and then sat with a salesperson one on one for about 45 minutes. We made it clear that we weren’t interested and they were friendly and respectful. I would totally do it again. We got 4 seven day tickets to Universal and a $200 MasterCard gift card. Plus we got a good deal on our 7 day stay at Bluegreen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter