• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Timekeeper is closed again

bearzabout

DIS Veteran
We went to the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday 11/11 to see Timekeeper. I saw it twice on Friday 11/7.

It is closed again. This week's time sheet says "temporarily closed / operates seasonally".

A CM at COP said he heard it may open again on Thursday. He also thought it was supposed to stay open while AE was down and didn't know why it closed.

I hope it's open at least some of the time while I'm there in December. I think it's cute. :)

My understanding is that it is a temporary 3-day thing. MK closed Timekeeper to guests as it is being used by mgmt for Cast Appreciation Day. It will take a day to set up, a day to "do" and a day to tear down.

Be patient you should get another chance at it soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter