Times Guide Info for Electrical Parade & Fireworks

Rai's Mommy

Mouseketeer
Hello! I'm having a really hard time locating any information about show/parade/fireworks times. I will be heading to TDR in early April, I have a 5 p.m. dinner reservation at Chef Mickey's on a day that Disneyland closes at 10 p.m., and I want to make sure that my dinner reservation isn't going to stop us from being able to see any good shows/parades. I am especially interested in making sure we don't miss the electrical parade. Anyone know where I can locate times for shows/parades/fireworks in April?

Thanks in advance for any help!

If you look on the Tokyo Disney website and click on the Park Operation Calendar and click on the day for Tokyo Disneyland it will show you the show times for that. Unfortunately it only looks like it goes a month in advance. The last one I could find was February 28 Electric Light Parade is at 630pm Happiness on High is at 830pm. January 31 the Electric Light parade is at 540pm and no fireworks.

It probably depends on when it gets dark in that season.

Thanks a million! I had checked there but only for our days and hadn't realized that the info would be updated closer to the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!