Timing for scattered family FP

wcw57

DIS Veteran
I'm going to try my best to make sense here.....

We have 2 adults whom don't do any rides more thrilling than IASW, which will work out, since they can amuse the 2.5 year old while we r on thrill rides.

Do people in similar boats try to coordinate the FP times and locations (rough proximity) or just say "oh well......" and worry about meeting eventually?

We coordinate. Most of the time we're only apart for 1 ride, in which case we plan something (or several somethings) nearby. Other times we separate for a specific length of time, in which case the 2 groups may not stay near each other.

FPes aren't quite as cut and dry. If the 2nd group wanted to do a FP for something near the first group, then we'd try for the same time. But if what they want is across the park, then we'd schedule it for whatever time we expected to be in that section.

Last trip, I 'accidently' scheduled my mother-in-law's FPs on the opposite side of the park every single day. :fish:

I am the one in my family that doesn't go on the "thrill rides" and has the younger kids. We did Magic Carpets while the rest of the family rode Splash Mountain and BTMRR. we did Dumbo and Under the Sea while the others did 7DMT. At AK we did Tricera while the others did EE. Epcot - we did Nemo while the others did Soarin. There are quite a few "tame" rides not far from the Headliners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter