• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Timing of parade and Fantasmic Dinner Pkg.

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
We will be in MGM Studios, Fri Nov 5. The Stars & Cars Motor Parade begins at 3:30, Fantasmic at 7:00. I am planning to make a PS for Fantasmic Dinner Pkg at Hollywood & Vine. Does the parade route near this restaurant? I am trying to figure out what time to make the earliest PS and still see all of the parade.

The parade is about 25 minutes. So really anything after 4-4:15pm and you'd be fine. Really depends on how early you want to eat dinner.

The parade is 25 min. but does it go near Hollywood & Vine? But I don't know where it starts at 3:30. Can I make it to the restaurant in 5 min. no matter where I stand to see the parade?

Does the parade start at the back of the park and progress toward the front (Star Tours to front gates) or is it the other way around?

The parade begins at H&V, travels down Hollywood Blvd., turning into the Echo Lake Area just before reaching Mickey's Sorcerer Hat. It then wraps around Radio Studio and ends between Backlot Express and Star Tours.

If it helps, I made my PS for 4:15.

I just went in August and I was on that Main Rd (Hollywood Blvd) near the entrance on the sidewalk curb very near H&V. The parade came from the direction of the Hat and ended at the entrance to the park. So I'd say we didn't see the parade till almost 3:35 - 3:40.

I'd say if you watch from Hollywood Blvd on the sidewalk near the entrance (and H&V) you'll be fine having a PS around 4:30p.

H&V is right off of Hollywood Blvd. It's the first left when walking toward the Hat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter