Tinker Bell half marathon

Peggy1313

Earning My Ears
hello
I am new, as of today and looking for information regarding 2018, Tinker Bell half marathon at Disneyland. My daughter and I participated this past May, doing the 5K and it was the Best Day EVER!!! We had so much fun and want to do it again. Last year, on the run Disney events, it listed the dates that registration was open...we marked our calendar, got online at 8am and registered. This year, there is nothing for 2018, in fact, we were planning on doing the light side Star Wars in January, and that still isn't open. I did call run Disney, and told registration would be soon, when they were checking the dates, the representative stated it was unknown when it would be open. YIKES...is Disneyland still going to do these totally amazing runs???? If you have any information please share...thank you Peggy1313

Follow runDisney on Facebook. They are very good about giving registration updates and when registration opens they post the direct registration link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter