Tip on Akerhaus

Jennifer English

Earning My Ears
We didn't know this and the waiter made it seem like they don't advertise it. But at Akerhaus it is served family style. Everyone can get all you can eat salads, cheese, bread, and sliced meats. Then you pick your entree. And then the table shares dessert. I knew that you can ask for more dessert but you can also ask for more of the entree you chose or you can pick a different item from the menu. My daugther didn't like the meatballs so we ask how much extra to switch and the waiter said nothing because we can eat as much of anything on the menu. I thought this was great because it is one of the most expensive places to eat at epcot. We only went there for the princess so this would have been great to know. I would have tried to get early dinner reservations and maybe just had a snack around lunch since you can eat so much.

Nice tip. We just ate there last week. Didn't care for my entrée either. Would have loved to know I could have tried something else.

Nice tip. We just ate there last week. Didn't care for my entrée either. Would have loved to know I could have tried something else.
My husband hated his food but ate it anyways because he didnt want to waste the money. He didn't find that out until dessert came and I was begging for something else for daughter to eat because she hated the meatballs. Live and learn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!