Tipping Your Ride?

Rneighh

<font color=CC33CC>This is a horse of a different
We have Your Ride booked for our upcoming trip. Since you pay the round trip price when picked up, when you do tip. Should each leg be tipped for that half of the round trip? Will the same driver also pick us up. What percentage do you tip?

Renee

We tip $15 on the first leg, as we get a grocery stop, and $10 on teh return.

Anne

I'm hoping you get more feedback on this because I was wondering the same thing - do I split the tip between both ways or do it all at once? Also, I've got the $75 towncar deal and I was planning a 15% tip which would be $12 total! I hope I'm not out of line here. If anyone can provide more feedback I think we'd both appreciate it. Thanks!

DH and I use limo and private car services throughout the country for business trips and vacations. The general rule is you tip the driver separately for each trip unless you are absolutely certain that you will have the same driver both ways. The size of the tip is generally based upon his/her promptness, how courteous he is, the number of bags and other items he has to handle, the number of people in the party and if he does you any special favors, such as the grocery stop on the way to WDW. If the service is above average, round up or tip more. Generally, the comments I have seen on these boards are in the $10-15 range each way.

We usually tip 8 to 10 each way depend on the number of people, bags, and the drivers attitude.

This info. has been VERY helpful to me. I hadn't even thought about the fact that you might have a different driver each way and I would hate to undertip someone too. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter