Title help with parade pages please!

pjlla

DIS Veteran
I need a title for my Stars and Motor Cars parade pages. Any suggestions?

Okay ladies..... 24 of you have looked here, but none of you have any suggestions? Oh well, guess I'm on my own. That's okay.... thanks for looking!.............P

Sorry, I'm a disneyland girl. Never been to florida so I'm not much help here.
If you post your page or some pictures, maybe that would help?

I am always stumped with the parades. I have just used letters and spelled out stars and cars motorcars parade. Not origional thats all I can do.

I do the same thing call it the name of the parade. Sorry I can't think of anything else right now. :confused3

If it's a two page layout what if you put star die cut or stickers on the top of one page and car die cuts or stickers on the bottom of the other? You could even put an and symbol ( & ) between them if you wanted.

Not that creative I know, but at least it's an idea :rotfl:

When I did my pages from our 2001 trip, I just had a title on the first page of the parade, then on the other 5 pages I just want with the same theme style to tie it all togher. Hope that helps! I know that my CM gals tells me you DON"T have to have a title on every page.

I too have done "I love a parade" and on my son's 7x7 page simply "Parade Time."

i did a 2 page spread..... i will take a pic of them tomorrow and post it..... i just found this thread and i love it...... but what i did was i tried to draw a road and put the characters on the road ..... you will see tomorrow.... vicki

here are my parade pages.....
birthday2005090.jpg
[/IMG]
birthday2005091.jpg
[/IMG]

vicki

Thanks for the help everyone! I'll let you know what I end up doing...........P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter