To all those in the KC area! Take cover!

Sonya

Kaki Gori veteran
We are having multiple tornadoes right now, be careful and take cover! Right now there is a tornado 16 miles from downtown!

Good luck! We are getting it bad too. I won't be surprised if SOMEONE around here gets them. But not directly where we live -- yet.
So far SEVERE is north and south of us, although it is POURING and hailing here!
Take care!

So far we have 3 on the ground around us but thankfully they are going north. It's so windy!

Do you feel like Dorothy, Sonya?:p Keep safe everyone. Sonya, you might want to make sure the roads to the hospital are cleared, just in case Thor decides he wants to see what all the commotion outside is all about.:)

Wouldn't that be great?!:p And ironic.....

I think that we have had at least 6 in our area so far, thank goodness they are all going north and south of me. The pics on TV are really scary, lots of damage.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter