To Dopey 2020 and Beyond!

I can't remember if it's everybody vaccinated, or if you have the choice between vaccinated or proof of negative test. I'm vaccinated so I'm good to go. They also said No Spectators but I don't see how you enforce that in a major city. I'm guessing if most spectators stay away and participants go along with the rules without complaining, we have a good chance.

Yeah, the Philly 10K went off pretty well. Although there were only about 3.500 or so runners. That was a week ago and thinks look good. I guess the next major Philly run of the Philadelphia Distance run in 2 weeks.

I’m volunteering at a much smaller 5K/10K this coming Sunday in KoP. Not sure what, if anything the runners need to show/do for that but as a volunteer I haven’t seen anything. But I’m also vaccinated, so not too worried about that.

I’m volunteering at a much smaller 5K/10K this coming Sunday in KoP. Not sure what, if anything the runners need to show/do for that but as a volunteer I haven’t seen anything. But I’m also vaccinated, so not too worried about that.
Oh I'm running that! The Queen of Prussia 10k? I haven't heard we are supposed to do anything different. It was supposed to be a 3 wave start but they changed it to all one wave, only thing I heard. I assume that's because fewer people registered than they expected. I'll stop taking over your training journal now, but maybe I'll see you there Sunday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!