To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

Final weather prediction. Things got pretty consistent with about a week to go. I think having some cloud cover will make it tolerable. Too bad though as this morning isn't that half bad with a cool breeze and a T+D of 120s and complete cloud cover. Of course I wake up this morning and my shin feels a little sore. It's all mental. It's all mental.

Fingers crossed that this is true!

Run a race you'll be happy with tomorrow, whatever the results of that will be.

I'm weird in that I don't say 'Good luck'. I won't bore every one with my 'luck' quotes.

Have a good race. Have a safe race. Get those goals. Have a fritter.

I'll go with have fun and be safe. It's just another day on the calendar and isn't worth any type of longterm risk.

Fingers crossed that this is true!

Run a race you'll be happy with tomorrow, whatever the results of that will be.

Thanks! I've had no single issues all throughout training or in a run. So to just wake up with it is a bit of a mystery.

I will say given the temperature, I think I'll be skipping the RunGum. The caffeine can be a good performance enhancer but it does effect my perception of effort (a critical component of racing in the heat) and there are drawbacks to caffeine in the heat on the cardiovascular system.

I'm weird in that I don't say 'Good luck'. I won't bore every one with my 'luck' quotes.

Have a good race. Have a safe race. Get those goals. Have a fritter.
I'll supply a great one from The Incredibles.

Edna Mode is showing Elastigirl the new supersuits she designed, including the fireproof and bulletproof suit for the baby, who to this point has shown no powers.

Elastigirl: What on earth do you think the baby will be doing?!?!

Edna Mode: I don't know darling, but luck favors the prepared so I covered the basics.

I just stalked and couldn't find a way to track you, but I will be cheering you on during my run in the morning! You'll actually probably finish before I start my run. Good luck!

Wishing you a happy run tomorrow!

I'll supply a great one from The Incredibles.

Edna Mode is showing Elastigirl the new supersuits she designed, including the fireproof and bulletproof suit for the baby, who to this point has shown no powers.

Elastigirl: What on earth do you think the baby will be doing?!?!

Edna Mode: I don't know darling, but luck favors the prepared so I covered the basics.

Love it! Always good to quote a pixar movie. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!