to many choices for package rates Im confused

twoeeyy

DIS Veteran
HI. first of I would like to say that I just found these boards last week and I love it!
I am starting to get overwhelmed with all the options at the hotels.
We now have 5 nights in Oct. booked at Royal Pacific using the pay for 4 nites Mastercard deal get 5th night free. our total is 1301.76 with passes. ( there are 2 adults and 1 child )
I do not have the entertainment book but will get it if it is a better deal.
should I just stop looking and keep this deal, and call it good enough.
thanks in advance
:wave:

What kind of room are you getting? That will determine if it is a good deal or not.

It is a waterview room. I don't really care what my window faces LOL. but I believe that is all they had at the RP for my dates with that deal.

It doesn't sound like that great a deal. I'm getting RPR standard view for about $170/night using AAA and I see that is the going rate in October as well.

We used the MC 4 night pkg. last July. Does yours include airfare? Also, for your tickets, does it include lenght-of-stay admission to 4 parks (IOA, US, Seaword, and Wet n' Wild) plus City Walk? I figured our $ value vs. pkg. cost after we got home last year and it wasn't that bad....probably not the absolute best deal, but really convenient to have all the details already added in and receive a big envelope right before vacation with all the tickets, etc. For this July I have booked through AAA just for the RPR stay and booked my own airfare. We will have to buy passes once we get down there. Like you, I didn't find these boards until after I had already booked through Univ. Vac. and MC last year. I have been doing lots of reading here since we came back and everyone here has been really helpful in deciphering all the different ways to book a trip. Good luck with your planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter