To Reserve or Not to Reserve...

Hakuna_Matata71

Dis Rookie
...That is the question.

Hi Everyone! I just had a question regarding the restaurants in Disney Springs. I am going to Disney in September and this will be my first time since Downtown Disney officially reopened as Disney Springs. SO excited to experience all the new stuff! But during a low season like September, what should I expect crowd-wise at the restaurants? I'm wanting to try out Homecoming and Jack Hangar's for sure, and I'm sure I'll get by Raglan Road as well since that has always been a favorite. In your opinion, will it be possible to walk into those places after peak lunch hour and just sit at the bar to eat? Since I will be travelling solo I don't necessarily need a table, so could I possibly forego making ADR's? Your thoughts would be appreciated!

...That is the question.

Hi Everyone! I just had a question regarding the restaurants in Disney Springs. I am going to Disney in September and this will be my first time since Downtown Disney officially reopened as Disney Springs. SO excited to experience all the new stuff! But during a low season like September, what should I expect crowd-wise at the restaurants? I'm wanting to try out Homecoming and Jack Hangar's for sure, and I'm sure I'll get by Raglan Road as well since that has always been a favorite. In your opinion, will it be possible to walk into those places after peak lunch hour and just sit at the bar to eat? Since I will be travelling solo I don't necessarily need a table, so could I possibly forego making ADR's? Your thoughts would be appreciated!

We ate appetizers/small plates twice during lunchtime (around 2:00) at RR as walk ups during the December holidays. Once in the main dining room and the other time at the outside patio. Had to wait maybe 5 minutes for the outside table as they needed to bus the table. We were sat immediately when we dined indoors.
Never eaten at either Homecomin' or Jack Hangar's so can't say. Also did a walk up around 4:00 PM at Boathouse; no wait.

We ate appetizers/small plates twice during lunchtime (around 2:00) at RR as walk ups during the December holidays. Once in the main dining room and the other time at the outside patio. Had to wait maybe 5 minutes for the outside table as they needed to bus the table. We were sat immediately when we dined indoors.
Never eaten at either Homecomin' or Jack Hangar's so can't say. Also did a walk up around 4:00 PM at Boathouse; no wait.
Good to know! Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter