To store or not to store, that is the question

Keckster

Earning My Ears
So I have been considering storing my backpack with travel tripod in a locker during the day. I have a sling bag that easily handles what I need photography equipment-wise (except the tripod) for daytime photos. Does anybody have experience with storing excess equipment in park lockers? Is it a hassle to get to the lockers in the afternoons? Also, the most likely day I'd use a locker I will be bouncing back and forth between Hollywood Studios and Epcot. I start out in HS at 6 AM where I would get the locker, head over to EP for lunch and the afternoon, and then back to HS before sunset and there the rest of the evening. I'm assuming if I get a full day locker at HS, it doesn't matter that I leave as long as I come back to the same day pick my stuff up when I return. I'm also open to suggestions and sharing experiences with navigating the parks and using a tripod that complies with park rules. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts