To TA it not to TA that is the question??

I would suggest picking up a copy of the Unofficial Guide to WDW or other guide of your choice, either from your library or Chapters/Indigo. Just as a start. Then do more research online and ask specific questions you may have for your trip.

There are so many resources online these days, we do not use a TA for any of our vacations, to WDW and beyond.

As a fellow Canadian and a travel school graduate (hopefully working for dreams soon), I recommend booking through dreams unlimited travel and requesting Tracey Heinrichs. Canadian agencies will charge service fees, you'll be paying more for flights and most importantly they won't be looking for discounts that apply to your trip after booking with them. If a Canadian discount drops (or any discount that could save you money) your agent will work tirelessly to save you that money. If you want more info or want some advice, send me a message and I'd be happy to help you!

I admire your enthusiasm and wish you the best with your career. Hopefully, I'm not that 'old' to remember being excited about my work. I agree, Tracey is very hardworking and a great ambassador for the DIS. :-)

As a fellow Canadian and a travel school graduate (hopefully working for dreams soon), I recommend booking through dreams unlimited travel and requesting Tracey Heinrichs. Canadian agencies will charge service fees, you'll be paying more for flights and most importantly they won't be looking for discounts that apply to your trip after booking with them. If a Canadian discount drops (or any discount that could save you money) your agent will work tirelessly to save you that money. If you want more info or want some advice, send me a message and I'd be happy to help you!

To clarify.

Canadian agencies do not charge service fees.
Commissions are paid by Disney , be it land or Cruise or Adventures by Disney etc etc that of course applies to all suppliers.

You will not pay more flor flights , in fact often using a wholesaler for air results in a lower price than the consumer can find.

Any decent travel consultant will of course apply best offers available and keep themselves up to date on new promotions that might apply and adjust accordingly. Repeat business is the modus operandi and not doing the best for a client first time around won't accomplish that!

Very misleading post.

I too like the control I get with booking my own trip. I’ve heard too many coworkers and friends tell me all sorts of poor advise their travel agent gave them about Disney. The last one, the informations about the resort was so out dated it wasn’t even funny.

I too like the control I get with booking my own trip. I’ve heard too many coworkers and friends tell me all sorts of poor advise their travel agent gave them about Disney. The last one, the informations about the resort was so out dated it wasn’t even funny.

Good and bad in all trades..
There’s always a couple in any given agency that will be the ‘go to’ Disney consultants And do their best for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter