To use TA or not to use TA?

DisneyFanInTexas

Earning My Ears
We have sailed DCL twice and are now looking into our first RC cruise. I'm trying to decide on whether or not I should use a TA. Our cruise will not be super expensive, so I think using a TA might get us $75 OBC.

I've sent an email inquiry to Dreams Unlimted but have not received a reply.

Any other TAs that are good or should I just go it alone on this one?

In my experience, a TA is nice to have if you use the same local one multiple times. They get to now and can provide personal service and more upgrades etc. Kind of like concierge or your waiter on ship how they learn what you like and can recommend stuff etc. They can help coordinate things you wouldn't think about or forget, makes all the travel carefree. Ours usually send us some swag a few weeks before launch to get us excited, then when we get on board and open our stateroom doror its always a surprise to see what else they got us, cakes for birthdays, room decorations, fruit, wine/champagne depending on occasion, etc in addition to the onboard credits. Especially if you book your next cruise while on the current cruise, they throw in even more OBC.

We have used Tracey at Dreams Unlimited for several RCL cruises. Yes, you'll get an on board credit from them.

Check around. First cruise we did ourselves and got nothing. Last few we used TA and gotten lots.
I agree with HF! Plus a TA who knows your particular cruise line can keep you aware of extra perks, sales, etc.... We LOVE our TA and continue to book through her for her awesomeness! Plus she is very responsive to our emails/voicemails, which is important when you are trying to grab a special rate or have problems which need to be resolved before sailing.

Go with Tracey from Dreams...she just did our trip and was a great help when we checked in and had questions about our OBC...she fired off a couple of emails to settle our nerves and actually went into their system and provided proof that it would be there....

Another reason to have a TA is that if something goes wrong, then a simple email can get them working for you while you keep enjoying your cruise...If we would have had an issue while onboard, I am sure that she would have went to bat for us...

Dub

We have sailed DCL twice and are now looking into our first RC cruise. I'm trying to decide on whether or not I should use a TA. Our cruise will not be super expensive, so I think using a TA might get us $75 OBC.

I've sent an email inquiry to Dreams Unlimted but have not received a reply.

Any other TAs that are good or should I just go it alone on this one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!