To whoever posted about the Genius G4 carry-on bag:

I posted about it a few weeks ago. And you are so welcome! I've used mine for three trips, each a week long, without checking a bag, and I'm still in love with it. The laundry chute is genius, and the general construction of the bag is great, it still looks new with no wear marks on it. Enjoy your trip and your new bag, and happy birthday :flower1:

I posted about it a few weeks ago. And you are so welcome! I've used mine for three trips, each a week long, without checking a bag, and I'm still in love with it. The laundry chute is genius, and the general construction of the bag is great, it still looks new with no wear marks on it. Enjoy your trip and your new bag, and happy birthday :flower1:

Thank you!

Imagine a forty-*mumblemumble* year old sitting on the floor giggling like a kid while checking out all the cool features, that was me on Sunday! DH even got me the umbrella and power bank add-ons. I'm definitely going to use it next week, although since the 3 of us are going for a week, we will need to pack more than just my fancy carry-on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter