Tokyo Disney app and linking our group's physical park tickets? How does it work?

Thanks. I hadn’t thought about this. We will also have a package. I plan to manage all the tickets, DPAs, etc. for my spouse and two kids. Will they need their own MDE accounts or will I be able to manage everything from my account?
You can do it all from your account. You can even have one of them log into your account from their phone. My family had separate accounts because we needed them for the Galactic Starcruiser, so I decided to make a group. That way we can split up if we want.

When I booked the hotel, it prompted me to sign into Disney and I can see my info, but my husband and kids profiles are not there. Do I create them in the app and then assign the tickets to each of them? I think we would prefer to have an actual ticket so we’re planning to purchase once we arrive.

When I booked the hotel, it prompted me to sign into Disney and I can see my info, but my husband and kids profiles are not there. Do I create them in the app and then assign the tickets to each of them? I think we would prefer to have an actual ticket so we’re planning to purchase once we arrive.
I only saw myself in the app until I bought tickets. Then I put names on each ticket and now they show up in the app with dh and DS listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter