Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel reservations opens 3/2! Plus vacations packages with FP!

wanderlust7

DIS Veteran
I was on the TDR hotel page and noticed a couple new things. The Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel has been added as an option. I found the press release and it opens March 2 for reservations June 1 to September 2.

http://www.olc.co.jp/en/news/olcgroup/MRH20160222_01.pdf

I also noticed that there are vacation packages now. They include Fastpass! Those also open for reservations on March 2. Looks like there are 1 or 2 night packages. The 1 night comes with 4 Fastpasses, the 2 night comes with 6. There are A, B, and C types, and you only get a certain number of each. I think A is unrestricted (can be used on Pooh, Monsters, etc), B said something about unrestricted dates (not sure what that means), and C is restricted. The website only shows the package for the Ambassador Hotel, but the press release mentions them for the Celebration Hotel as well.

I'm looking forward to Tuesday! I'm on PST, so Tuesday 7 am (March 2 midnight Japan time), I will be checking. If the price is right, I might be changing some plans around. :)

Edit: Oops I just remembered reservations opens at 9 am, not midnight. So - Tuesday 4 pm PST, gotta go write myself a note. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting its beautiful rates seem pretty reasonable to . We go June so not for us but maybe another trip.

Thanks for posting its beautiful rates seem pretty reasonable to . We go June so not for us but maybe another trip.

You can make reservations for June. Weekends are pretty expensive (or sold out), but weekdays are quite reasonable starting at 27,500 JPY.

Did you book i am going to look and talk to my son his birthday is in June so maybe we can book I booked airfare last week we are staying 3 wks but want to travel a lot .Want to do Disney Sea again loved it last year.

Did you book i am going to look and talk to my son his birthday is in June so maybe we can book I booked airfare last week we are staying 3 wks but want to travel a lot .Want to do Disney Sea again loved it last year.

I didn't book. It would be cool to try a brand new Disney hotel, but it's our first trip to TDR, so decided I wanted to be closer to the parks.

When are you going ? the nicest hotel is Miracosta its right in Disney Sea but quite expensive

When are you going ? the nicest hotel is Miracosta its right in Disney Sea but quite expensive

We're going in June as well. :) I actually have a triple split stay planned (not counting the places before TDR), ha ha. 2 nights at the Hilton (probably going to switch to the Sheraton though since they have coin laundry), this is Sat. and Sun. since the TDR hotels are more expensive on weekends. 1 night at MiraCosta, then 2 nights at Disneyland Hotel. It's our first visit to TDR and I don't know when we'll ever make it back, so just want to experience as much as possible. It's a lot of switching though with little kids in tow, hope I don't regret it.

Dont forget umbrella as its rainy season we loved it though less crowds where are you going besides Disney .Last year i travelled me and my 3 kids we went to 4 different hotels this year maybe 6 but one week more we havent worked out itinery yet are you getting Japanrail pass its fantastic.One thing dryers in Japan are awful so getting clothes dry a nightmare with kids i was in Hiroshima spent a day getting clothes washed hotel only had 3 washers 2 dryers and Japanese dryers are very small i ended up hotel room lots of damp clothes .

Isn't the celebration hotel far away? I love the look, reminds me of the disneyland hotel in Anaheim. I would consider staying here, but only if the bus ride isn't too long. Anyone know how long it would take?

Isn't the celebration hotel far away? I love the look, reminds me of the disneyland hotel in Anaheim. I would consider staying here, but only if the bus ride isn't too long. Anyone know how long it would take?

I read that the shuttle takes 15 minutes. It used to be the Palm & Fountain, so any information about that location would apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter