***Tokyo Disney Resort - FAQ***

Amaizng, thank you! We’re mucking around with the idea of going to Japan this summer so I’ve started pulling some info around. I think I picked this up from a later post- you booked your hotel first and picked up tickets when you got there? I was trying to find a vacation package but the website simply states they are not available, so I was wondering if that’s the “norm” now.
I think they are only currently available on the Japanese website, which requires a Japanese credit card. That may change as TDR opens up more to foreign tourists.

Amaizng, thank you! We’re mucking around with the idea of going to Japan this summer so I’ve started pulling some info around. I think I picked this up from a later post- you booked your hotel first and picked up tickets when you got there? I was trying to find a vacation package but the website simply states they are not available, so I was wondering if that’s the “norm” now.
That's right: we booked a room at TDH first and purchased park tickets at the front desk after we checked-in (as a hotel guest, you get guaranteed ticket availability).

Vacation packages are available if you view the site in Japanese but not in English - so it appears Oriental Land Co (owner of TDR/TDL/TDS etc) hasn't figured out yet how they want to market those vacation packages to international guests.

We are looking at a trip in June 2025... Not knowing how the culture of Japan is, do the parks have allowances for things like scooters? I was dx with MS a couple of years ago and want to make the most of our time there....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter