Tokyo Disney vLog

Plaid Princess

Recovering CM, Pilot in Training
Hey guys!

I just got back from visiting my brother in Japan, and thought you might enjoy this vLog he made of our day at Tokyo Disneyland! He included quite a few attraction clips.

:jumping1:

Thanks for the vlog. It was great to see. I'm headed there next year, so it's good to feel a bit of the atmosphere.
How tall is your brother? He looked like he towered over everyone there, and couldn't fit into Space Mountain LOL.

Thanks for the vlog. It was great to see. I'm headed there next year, so it's good to feel a bit of the atmosphere.
How tall is your brother? He looked like he towered over everyone there, and couldn't fit into Space Mountain LOL.

He 6'11". He's a professional basketball player; that's why he's living in Japan. :goodvibes

I was actually going to ask if he was a basketball player, but thought that might be judging! My 12 year old is pretty tall, but don't think he'll reach that height. Maybe lucky we're taking him to Tokyo at 12, not 22!!

I was actually going to ask if he was a basketball player, but thought that might be judging! My 12 year old is pretty tall, but don't think he'll reach that height. Maybe lucky we're taking him to Tokyo at 12, not 22!!

I was pleasantly surprised with the lack of attention we drew... The culture in Japan is so respectful, that people mostly left us alone. It was easier to walk around downtown Tokyo than downtown New York.

I was actually more worried about him fitting on the rides at Disneyland:)

Actually, he had no trouble (nor did I) on anything else. I think it's just the nature of the Space Mountain rockets... they're not particularly roomy at any of the parks I've been too. The only other attraction where it was a question was the Rocket Jets, and they just gave each of us our own rocket, where normally 2 people ride. :thumbsup2

Actually, he had no trouble (nor did I) on anything else. I think it's just the nature of the Space Mountain rockets... they're not particularly roomy at any of the parks I've been too. The only other attraction where it was a question was the Rocket Jets, and they just gave each of us our own rocket, where normally 2 people ride. :thumbsup2

Did he ride Raging Spirits? As far as I know, it's the only Disney attraction with a posted height maximum - 195cm (77 inches).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter