Tokyo In March

Rigby

Mouseketeer
We’ll be traveling to Japan in march for my kids spring break. Can anyone recommend a good travel agent that handles international travel? We’re looking to go for 7 nights with 2 days at Tokyo Disney. Thanks!

I don't think US-based travel agents can book Tokyo Disney. They can help with other things in Japan though.

I recommend inside Japan tours if you really need a tour guide. They were able to get me tickets from a 7/11 and had a package with everything I need shipped to my first hotel.

I recommend inside Japan tours if you really need a tour guide. They were able to get me tickets from a 7/11 and had a package with everything I need shipped to my first hotel.
Did the guides expect or accept tips? I'm trying to find and English speaking tour guide to recommend to people who won't accept tips.

Sorry, I actually speak Japanese so.i never have used a guide. I meant I used a travel agent one time. In Japan there is no tipping culture so you should not have to worry about that regardless.

Sorry, I actually speak Japanese so.i never have used a guide. I meant I used a travel agent one time. In Japan there is no tipping culture so you should not have to worry about that regardless.

English speaking guides actually sometimes expect tips from foreigners which leads to awkwardness and the unpleasant discovery that the tour ends up costing more than anticipated. I would never use one unless they had extremely special access to something I wanted to attend/visit but I know people who would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter