Tokyo looks awesome!

Lord Manhammer

DIS Veteran
I'm currently following a tiktok live streamer who is in Tokyo Disneyland. I know very little about this park but it looks amazing, from the cleanliness to the food to the rides. I think we will plan a trip for next year or 2025 to check it out.

PS Before anyone asks, no, he's not live streaming from within the park proper as it's not allowed but is uploading videos and pictures during the day and afterwards.

In terms of cleanliness and ride maintenance, it makes WDW honestly look like a Six Flags lol

I'm going next year and I'm super excited! Biggest negative for me was lines for food/drinks. Took forever to buy anything even from food carts.

In terms of cleanliness and ride maintenance, it makes WDW honestly look like a Six Flags lol

I'm going next year and I'm super excited! Biggest negative for me was lines for food/drinks. Took forever to buy anything even from food carts.
That's kind of what I've been sensing, and the other guests seem to be politer (maybe I'm biased because I'm Japanese!). I haven't heard much about the lines. But just based on what I've seen, you probably won't have the stupid brawls that we've been seeing more and more at the US Disney parks. I actually live 15 minutes from a Six Flags and I just have no desire to go.

Are you just going to Japan on the trip? We will probably combine Tokyo with Bangkok and Singapore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter