Tomorrowland terrace reservation help!!

Lauraswi

Earning My Ears
Just looking for some advice. I have been to the Tomorrowland terrace desert party sit down during the fireworks about three times. This time I got up at 6am 180 days before my stay (feb 1 2020) and there was nothing available at all for my 5 nights. I called Disney dining but could not get an answer from them as to why (by the way, what has happened to customer service? I remember in the past how knowledgeable they were and at this point, I can barely understand everyone I talk to and they seem to know nothing about Disney). Anyways, talked to three different people and finally a supervisor told me that the dates are not out yet. I am not sure what is true, as I thought all dining could be made 180 days prior. I notice that the calendar through the end of December has certain days highlighted and I am assuming these are the days when the desert party will be going on. Nothing is highlighted for Jan or feb so I am wondering if the dates just aren’t available yet and if so, why? And when will they be? I’ve given up on getting any answers from the dining line. Does anyone have any insight on this? Whenever I try any of the days it just says there are no reservations. THANKS for any help

Just looking for some advice. I have been to the Tomorrowland terrace desert party sit down during the fireworks about three times. This time I got up at 6am 180 days before my stay (feb 1 2020) and there was nothing available at all for my 5 nights. I called Disney dining but could not get an answer from them as to why (by the way, what has happened to customer service? I remember in the past how knowledgeable they were and at this point, I can barely understand everyone I talk to and they seem to know nothing about Disney). Anyways, talked to three different people and finally a supervisor told me that the dates are not out yet. I am not sure what is true, as I thought all dining could be made 180 days prior. I notice that the calendar through the end of December has certain days highlighted and I am assuming these are the days when the desert party will be going on. Nothing is highlighted for Jan or feb so I am wondering if the dates just aren’t available yet and if so, why? And when will they be? I’ve given up on getting any answers from the dining line. Does anyone have any insight on this? Whenever I try any of the days it just says there are no reservations. THANKS for any help

I’ve been watching this as well. For awhile now both the Tomorrowland Terrace and Plaza Garden Viewing dessert parties have been rolling along being bookable at 180 days out.

Starting with 2/1/20+, both dessert parties show dates as “blue” but return a “No tables available” response.

So it seems to me that actual reservation spots just haven’t been loaded for 2/1+, for whatever reason. Both are bookable all through Jan, just not Feb.

Sometimes things like the dessert parties get “off” the 180 day pattern, and it appears like we’re currently in one of those times at the moment. When this happens, it’s really hard to predict when they will get added.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much! That gives me hope that I might still get the res!

Yeah, it’s definitely weird. These two particular dessert parties have been on a 180 day pattern for quite awhile now, so the pause is notable. Could be anything... just random reservation loading timing on Disney’s end... a format change... a price change... etc. TBD I guess. 8-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!