Tony’s for Christmas parade

DisneyHomework

Mouseketeer
I have a vague memory of being at Tony’s and being offered parade option (I was on. Regular adr but offered to upgrade to parade). We may consider this for the Christmas parade- has anyone done this or maybe it was a slow time or I’m remembering incorrectly. Thanks!

It is listed in Dining under Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package. I have it booked for next Wednesday.

There's a specific separately ticketed party for the reserved Christmas Parade viewing. We did it when we did the party last year the view was worth it, the food and open bar, not so much. The sooner you finish eating the better chance you get to have a head on view down main street. We left the party about 35 minutes before the parade started to guarantee a head on view. CMs were good at policing the reserved area.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/most-merriest-town-square-party/

We are doing the Tony’s Parade Package for Christmas Eve to see the Christmas parade. Most of the dates for the Christmas parade showing seem to be sold out. You have to specifically book it under “Festival of Fantasy Parade dining package.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!