Tony Hinds

I'm not sure if anyone can assist but I used Tony Hinds in 2015 for a ride. Great service. I contacted him in march of this year to see if he was still doing transportation and he got back to me very quickly and he picked us up this month. I contacted him this past Friday to see if I could schedule a pickup in January. He responded quickly and I again emailed him Monday to confirm and ask for an invoice. I have not heard from him since. I emailed him this morning just to make sure I am booked and still have not heard back. Just makes me nervous because he's always been so quick to respond. I know he can be very busy but if anyone has used him in the past few days could you respond? Thanks.

Since he responded and booked you for January 2018, don't worry

He is always busy
I used him a week ago

Once I book, I don't hear or see him until the date/time we set up months way back

He is always busy
I used him a week ago

Once I book, I don't hear or see him until the date/time we set up months way back

This is very reassuring. I made a reservation with him for our Thanksgiving trip and it was so smooth and easy it almost seemed like I was missing something.

He has been in business many years and hasn't left a person stranded yet

Lol

He tracks the flight you are on so he knows what time to be at the airport

He or one of his drivers will hold his iPad that has your last name in it, standing at the bottom of the escalators

Walk up to that person as that is your driver

He is always busy
I used him a week ago

So I did receive the invoice but now I'm trying to find out what time he'll be picking us up. I did tell him what time our flight departs but he has not responded when I asked him what time he'll be getting us. Should I text him instead?

Like I posted before in this thread

He tracks your flight and knows when you land

He will be standing at the bottom of the escalator, holding the iPad that has your last name in it

It can easily take ten minutes by the time you get off the plane, before you travel to the baggage area

I have been on many flights to Orlando that have not arrived on time

Tony is aware of delays but will meet you on time

Like I posted before in this thread

He tracks your flight and knows when you land

He will be standing at the bottom of the escalator, holding the iPad that has your last name in it

It can easily take ten minutes by the time you get off the plane, before you travel to the baggage area

I have been on many flights to Orlando that have not arrived on time

Tony is aware of delays but will meet you on time

I should have specified its for a ride TO the airport. And all he has is the time it departs. No flight number or anything.

So I did receive the invoice but now I'm trying to find out what time he'll be picking us up. I did tell him what time our flight departs but he has not responded when I asked him what time he'll be getting us. Should I text him instead?

Hmmm, I didn't get an invoice yet from him. We are not using him until February, so maybe he will send something closer to our dates?

I too have booked Tony for our trip next week and have texted him and he has replied right away. First trip to Universal in years- can't wait. Thank you for all the help I have found in reading everyone's comments on these boards.

I too have booked Tony for our trip next week and have texted him and he has replied right away. First trip to Universal in years- can't wait. Thank you for all the help I have found in reading everyone's comments on these boards.

Your trip is so soon!
Hooray!!

Tell tony I said Hey...

This is very reassuring. I made a reservation with him for our Thanksgiving trip and it was so smooth and easy it almost seemed like I was missing something.
This is so true! I used Tony for the first time in August. After arranging things on the phone, I hung up and felt the same way. I emailed him the details to confirm, and Tony was like, "yeah, I got it!" Real nice guy, costs as much as the Super Star shuttle but personal service and a grocery stop too. I'll be using Tony for as long as he's in business.

If anyone books with Tony and has more questions, feel free to email
him

He is a nice, friendly gentleman and always glad to answer emails or phone
calls to reassure a client

Would anybody be willing to post a ballpark of what he charges round trip MCO to Royal Pacific?

Would anybody be willing to post a ballpark of what he charges round trip MCO to Royal Pacific?
That's exactly my route I took in August. I believe he charged $100 round trip. I tipped him both ways. Good part is, he's waiting for you when you get off the plane, no messing around waiting for space on a shuttle (which still would cost around $100).

@macraven - you might want to give Tony a head's up - on his web site, if someone clicks his email link so that it opens up a new message in their email, it populates his yahoo email address instead of the gmail. In other words, the hyperlink reads gmail but it directs you to a yahoo email. He should correct it or remove the hyperlink on his web site to avoid confusion. I know others who have found this as well.

http://taxi-mco.com/Drivers/Tony Hinds.htm

I only see his gmail address listed on it.
If you are not seeing the gmail
address, I'll call him for a heads up

About a few years back Tony had the problem of the old yahoo address come up, but he had that corrected.

I only see his gmail address listed on it.
If you are not seeing the gmail
address, I'll call him for a heads up

About a few years back Tony had the problem of the old yahoo address come up, but he had that corrected.

NP here. I see his gmail address, but when I click on it it populates a yahoo address.

I’ll call him tomorrow and let him know
I understand now what you are saying

Thanks to both of you for the heads up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter