Too ambitious?

kghigh

Earning My Ears
Planning one day at Seaworld in August. It will be the first time for my family (I have done once with VIP tour with work 5+ years ago). Is my overall plan too ambitious?
- all rides and shows (purchasing unlimited quick queue and reserved seating)
- dolphin encounter & feeding
- penguin encounter

Also wondering if I have to purchase everything at once? The upgrades are on sale right now - can I pour base them as a stand alone and wait to purchase my park admission? I am a travel agent and qualify for a discount but have to purchase at the gate.

Too ambitious. The shows overlap enough that hitting them all in the same day is nearly or literally impossible, and the encounters take over 30min each all told.

Are you interested in the exhibits too? Plan time to enjoy a few minutes (at least) at whichever ones you'll want to see. The exhibits are better than the rides at Wild Artic & the penguin Antarctica area.

You can purchase the upgrades separately from admission. I purchased & used some with no actual tickets, just my 14 days admission from Discovery Cove.

I'm exhausted just reading that! Don't forget to factor the oppressive heat into your planning. August is not the best month for doing an ultra commando touring plan.

I love, love, love SeaWorld. There's just no way to make it into a one day park unless you're okay with being exhausted and missing a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!