Top 3 (or more) favorite things to do -- that AREN'T rides!

Just walking down main street...

Fireworks

Best of all holding hands with my DH, DD when she was little and now holding hands with my grandson while walking down main street or watching fireworks... So much fun...

1. Watching the fireworks
2. Resort hopping around the monorail loop
3. Resort pools

Grabbing BBQ at the Flametree and having a relaxing lunch in the pavilion down by the water listening to the screams coming from Everest.

Resort hopping the monorail and Epcot resorts, especially at Christmas time.

Finding a quiet corner in the Magic Kingdom to enjoy a Mickey Bar.

I love to look at how efficient WDW is. CM and their logistics. I can watch for hours how the burger lines, hot dog stands lines move. When it's great, it's almost like ballet. Everyone know their places and their moves. I always wonder how come WDW bathroom never had a wait, always clean, never run out of toilet paper. How many tons of tomato, bread, ice would they need to order. Probably a dream job for logistician. :)

I love reading these! Mine are:

1. Going through the park slowly and seeing all of the incredible details. Like this time we were at AK before it got too crowded and I noticed beautiful elephant engravings in stone.
2. I love the Disney ducks. Love to watch them swimming in the fountain in Germany or just hanging out in the MK.
3. Watching the cast members make desserts at Big Top Treats. It smells soooo good in there and I love to see how they create the caramel apples and other assorted treats!

On our last trip, we had SO much fun watching the ducks. Talk about living "your best life" !

1. Relaxing Boat ride down river from DS to POR. Have lunch at POR. Boat or walk to POFQ and grab some beignets for dessert.
2. Resort activities such as making Tie-Dye tshirts, campfire smores, beach/poolside movies etc.
3. AKL at night to watch animals in Savannah's using night vision goggles given out by CM's

Voices of Liberty (Epcot)
Turtle Talk with Crush (Epcot)
People Mover (Magic Kingdom) - Too relaxing to be considered "a ride" :-)
Fantasmic! (Hollywood Studios)
Taking photos of Main Street from the railroad station deck (Magic Kingdom)
People watching from any bench in any park
Strolling along The Boardwalk
Relaxing boat ride from Hollywood Studios to The Boardwalk to Epcot
Relaxing stroll from The Boardwalk to Epcot International Gate (or reverse)

1. My husband and I love taking the boat from POFQ down the Sassagoula. It’s such a beautiful and relaxing ride!

2. Resort hopping! Seeing the decor and sights at other resorts is fun!

3. Visit the Boardwalk!

Walking down Main Street the castle, fanstay land, frozen show, the art store in Epcot, meeting Aladdin and Jasmine

(1) Jumping water fountains at Epcot
(2) Pastries at epcot
(3) Seeing my kids enjoy things like pin-trading
:teacher:

doing the drawing class in Epcot, which they don't do there anymore, window shopping in Disney Springs, and I love riding the buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!