Top of the World first timer

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
Excited to stay at BLT for the first time. Dh and I are dvc. We have our two adult children and two of their friends with us.

On arrival day we have chef mickey at 730 and fireworks are scheduled for 10p.m.

1. Will there be any problem getting our whole party access into the lounge. (We have blue card)
2. What's a reasonable time to go up to make sure we get in. It is a Saturday night
3. Although I can't imagine eating after chef mickey is there anything on their menu that is a snack credit?

TIA!!!

1. Usually no. Most days there is not a lot of people up there.
2. Just the other day we got up there right before they started. Literally about 1 minute before.
3. I am not sure. Maybe someone else will know the answer

Good luck and have fun.

Enjoy, we love going to ToTWL,
Its a great view o fthe fireworks.
The 7 layer chocolate cake is really good.we usually arrive about 30 minutes early to get a table inside. They put a reserved sign on your table while you go outside to watch the fireworks.

How is the actual view of the fireworks from there? Can you see the castle projections? We may consider going one night if our trip instead of heading into the “action” of MK.
And is it still open to all DVC members or only BLT?

How is the actual view of the fireworks from there? We may consider going one night if our trip instead of heading into the “action” of MK.
And is it still open to all DVC members or only BLT?

Fireworks fine. You don't get the projections that are now so much of HEA.

I like the view from ToTW a little better than California Grill.
They have the music and you can see the fireworks just fine. A little off to the side rather than straight on like Main Street. As mentioned, the biggest difference is you can't see any of the projections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter